My Love, My Life My Love, My Life

I tried to get to the end of the game but then I got stuck after I blew up the red blocks at the end of the cave. I did see a cloud above the waterfall but I'm clueless on how to reach it.

Eu tentei chegar no final do jogo mas travei depois que explodi os blocos vermelhos no final da caverna. Eu vi uma nuvem acima da cachoeira mas não faço idéia de como alcançá-la.

Tanooki81 responds:

Is little hard :p

Seu presente e.e Seu presente e.e

It's very simple but the graphics is very clean and cute.
As a gift for someone I'd you did a good job although there is still room for improvement.

Monster Force War 4 Monster Force War 4

After wave 10 ish the game has no balance at all and the enemy kills all your minions in one hit.

From the Deep From the Deep

Despite the SFX being very loud I can say I liked the idea of the game and I played till THE END.
Also the controls were a bit hard to figure out at first but I got it after a while.

Santa Idler Santa Idler

Very clean and smooth game. You could add a mute button as well. :)

Netflix And Chill Netflix And Chill

Nice game and story! I did play all the way till one ending. I might try it again sometime later. Good Work!! :)

Astronaut Adventures Battle System Demo Astronaut Adventures Battle System Demo

So the idea I got from the battle is you have to guess the weak spot and attack it, after some attacks the weak spot changes position. My thoughts on it are you should make the weak spots random and make the enemy give hints to the actual weak spot. Some enemies could give false hints and you would have to tell them apart based on the enemy's personality. Give the game a bit more depth and I can actually see it becoming a thing. If you do have more content I'd be glad to review it. :)
On a side note, I was going to mention the music is from Toby Fox but then I saw you actually mentioned it after and it was also mentioned in the description, so never mind

Astronaut Adventures Intro comic Astronaut Adventures Intro comic

Very simple but I like the art style! I will be looking forward for the game.

escape block sie escape block sie

I can't get myself to play this type of game for too long but it was a solid experience and I didn't get so see any bug for as much as I played. A bit hard for me but a good challenge for those who are up to it.
You could try adding sounds to the actual game and a highscore feature to compete with friends.

siejogos responds:

Lonely Ping Pong Lonely Ping Pong

A bit buggy if you try to hit the "ball" sideways. I was able to get the ball stuck and get several hits. It gets boring after 2 or 3 plays. Maybe adding different music, maps or variations between each play it could get more interesting.